Below are some links to some of the best programming articles I’ve ever read. Some of these topics are timeless: the correct pronunciation of GIF will be as relevant in 2050 as it is today. Some others might be a little dated.
- The Absolute Minimum Every Software Developer Absolutely, Positively Must Know About Unicode and Character Sets (No Excuses!) - joelonsoftware.com - Oct 8, 2003
- The GIF Pronunciation Page - olsenhome.com
- Embracing the Differences : Inside the Netflix API Redesign - netflixtechblog.com - Jul 9, 2012
- Best Practices for Designing a Pragmatic RESTful API - vinaysahni.com
- 8 Types Of Software Consulting Firms – Which One Do You Work For? - skorks.com - Apr 5, 2010
- Useful tech terms: Yak Shaving, Technical Debt, Bikeshedding - phinze.com - May 24, 2014